ASAM Level I Class
Recovery Education Counseling Services is an approved and certified Treatment Provider of the Georgia Department of Behavioral Health Developmental Disabilities Registry in which we offer ASAM Level I Substance Abuse Treatment for those with a DUI charge who meets the criteria. Our program also offers assistance in NON-DUI Substance Abuse Treatment for court-ordered individuals or those who are ready for living their life without the use of drugs or alcohol. RECS certified, professional and compassionate clinicians understand the negative challenges and impact substance abuse can destructively cause. Our knowledgeable and professional staff can assist in meeting your treatment needs.
- Do you need a treatment completion certificate necessary to reinstate your license?
- Are you on probation for a criminal charge and in need of substance abuse treatment?
- Do you have a positive drug screen and your probation officer is requiring you to complete substance abuse treatment?
- Have you ever thought you should Cut down your drinking/drugging?
- Have you ever felt Annoyed when people have commented on your drinking/drugging?
- Have you ever felt Guilty or badly about your drinking/drugging?
- Are you overwhelmed and in need of help and would like an EVALUATION
420/ Marijuana Class
Recovery Education Counseling Services offer an 8 hours/weeks hour comprehensive 420 MARIJUANA PROGRAM. Our eight hours/week 420 marijuana class is an educational program designed by the Prime for Life Institute. The curriculum assist individuals to recognize their high-risk behavioral choices. The Prime For Life eight hours/week 420 marijuana class explores the psychoactive impairing and addictiveness of the cannabis plant.This 8 hours/week educational and interactive program is for those charged with/convicted of marijuana possession. The discussion allows examining the potential medical use of CBD oil versus the addictive product consumed. Prime For Life 420 is an excellent way to begin the self-assessment process and determine your own level of pre-occupation and occupation with marijuana.
- Are you on probation for a criminal charge related to marijuana and in need of substance abuse treatment?
- Do you have a positive marijuana screen and your probation officer is requiring you to complete substance abuse treatment?
- Do you use marijuana to cope with uncomfortable feelings or challenging problems?
- Have you ever thought you should Cut down your marijuana use?
- Have you ever felt Annoyed when people have commented on your marijuana use?
- Have you ever continued marijuana use even though you are on probation/parole?
Relapse is not a step back in the path to sobriety, but simply another step along the way. You don’t have to be ashamed or discouraged if you’re experiencing relapse. Achieving sobriety long enough to relapse is a victory all its own. But if you are finding it difficult to overcome a relapse, or you want to get back into treatment to steer yourself back in the right direction, let us help!!!
Environmental pressures or influences
Unresolved personal issues and problems
Unresolved damage and harm
Lack of or lessened employability
Personal abilities that are lacking or have been harmed
Damage or disability on this list could have resulted from the drugs and addiction, or they could be qualities or abilities that were always lacking in the person. Either way, they are weak points that can and will cause upsets and setbacks.